How this Blog works

Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your ongoing interest and support.


- For regular updates related to my travels, guiding work, film and book events or you are simply wondering where the heck I am at the moment, please visit: Travel/Guiding/Adventure blog.

and....

-For South Georgia Expedition and Albatross updates as well as environmental articles of interest, please check out: Oceanmaid Ventures blog site )the site that you are currently on.

Cheers and thanks for your interest. Hayley


Monday, March 29, 2010

Filming in South Georgia - photos provided by Brian and Beth-Anne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate are we going to have a drink when you are in town :)

Paul

Kerry said...

Very nice photos! And I remember the hat too.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Looks like it will be a great film! I hope I get to see it sometime!

Anonymous said...

Whoops--meant to leave my name after that last one...
Darcy

eeniemoni said...

Truly incredible! You're amazing.

Search This Blog