How this Blog works

Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your ongoing interest and support.


- For regular updates related to my travels, guiding work, film and book events or you are simply wondering where the heck I am at the moment, please visit: Travel/Guiding/Adventure blog.

and....

-For South Georgia Expedition and Albatross updates as well as environmental articles of interest, please check out: Oceanmaid Ventures blog site )the site that you are currently on.

Cheers and thanks for your interest. Hayley


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LAND HO!! SOUTH GEORGIA!!!

Gabcast! HAYLEYS AUDIO BLOGS #14 - LAND HO!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Yay!!! Hope to hear from you more as you progress around the island. Go Hayley!

Anonymous said...

The joy and emotion in your voice brought tears to our eyes, too, Hayley! How I wish we could see what you are seeing!
Love,
Win

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!! So WONDERFUL to hear your breathless GLEE!! The Albatross are there to greet you since we cannot be there to share this moment! What a moment! What a stunning moment!

Darcy

Search This Blog